Suzanne Giesemann – Our Loved Ones are Right Here

Suzanne Giesemann – Our Loved Ones are Right Here

Turn Off Light
Auto Next
Add To Playlist Watch Later



Suzanne Giesemann shares fascinating evidence of the afterlife. (Please note: The content in this video is good but the audio is not great).

Yes, our loved ones on the other side are “still right here” and this will be validated beyond a shadow of doubt as Suzanne shares her communications beyond the veil. With the highest integrity, she shows collaboration with the non-physical dimension. The evidence given from those in spirit is amazing and you will be spellbound by Suzanne’s accounts of readings, synchronicities, and visits by those in spirit. Source: Colorado IANDS Group in Denver in June 2018. (Note: We apologize that the sound is soft and there is a background hum.)

Suzanne has a Bachelor’s Degree in foreign languages and speaks fluent Spanish She earned a Master’s Degree in National Security Affairs. In addition to her command tour and duties as special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations, and ultimately as aide to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, she served tours in naval intelligence, taught political science at the U.S. Naval Academy, and was a plans and policy officer for the U.S. Southern Command. Her overseas assignments were in Panama and Japan. Her military decorations include the Combat Action Ribbon and the Defense Superior Service Medal.

Suzanne is the author of 13 books. She has been a keynote presenter for organizations including Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment, the Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies, the Afterlife Research and Education Institute, and the International Association for Near-Death Studies.

The story of Suzanne’s transition from Navy Commander to her current work as a medium is chronicled in her memoir, Messages of Hope, which is featured in a documentary by the same name. Her book Wolf’s Message provides stunning proof of the continuity of consciousness.

✨ Suzanne Giesemann’s website:

✨ Visit IANDS Colorado:

✨ Join the International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS):

✨ IANDS online NDE and STE events, groups and more:

✨ The next 2021 IANDS Conference is Sept 2-5, 2021

✨ Please subscribe to this channel to receive new video notification. Thank you!

Leave your comment


  1. We apologize for the quality of the audio on this video. We feel that Suzanne's presentation is important to our viewers despite the audio quality. We suggest that you try listening with earbuds or headphones. Both mics failed during Suzanne's presentation — you can see the technician trying to adjust the equipment several times during the talk. We also enhanced the audio as much as possible prior to uploading it.

  2. I set my intention to Suzanne’s voice and her stories. I focused. After a couple minutes I never heard the background noise.
    Focus …. like in a meditation ….. on Suzanne.
    Come on people ……. you can do this!!!

  3. Progressive studies showed that about 12% of all flatlined/no EEG cardiac patients who were later brought back to life experienced NDEs. Good for the 12%! We are all so happy for them! But what about the rest of those patients, the 88%? Why didn't they have any NDE? Were they lesser/insignificant/worthless persons? Unworthy perhaps? Does anybody see how profoundly and FUNDAMENTALLY UNFAIR all this NDE thing is IF "the Other Side"/"the Light"/"the Light Being(s)"/"the Guide(s)" has/have AGENCY over what happens in the physiology of the dying brains? Or maybe it/they do(es) not have agency in this realm…in which case all sorts of questions arise… Let's see if anybody is capable of thinking in a sound manner…

  4. It's a real shame about the poor sound quality. I did try to persevere for more than 30 minutes but just had to give up as I found it too frustrating. The section that I did listen to was very interesting and as a subscriber to your channel, I do look forward to new videos. However if the quality of the sound is so bad, then maybe as sad as it is, it would probably be better not to upload it.