Near-Death Experiences – Just Psychoses?

Near-Death Experiences – Just Psychoses?

Turn Off Light
Auto Next
Add To Playlist Watch Later



Are near-death experiences just psychoses? Quite a few psychological interpretation makes an attempt are frequently discussed when outlining around-pricey experiences.

Werner Huemer talks to the Swiss death researcher Reto Eberhard about psychoses and delirium. How do they differ from near-death experiences? And what are the similarities?

00:00:28 Are near-death experiences a psychosis?
00:02:23 What is the link concerning psychosis/delirium and near-death experiences?
00:07:07 Near-death experiences and psychological techniques

Director: Mehmet Yesilgöz
Translation: Katrin Salhenegger-Niamir
Voice-more than: Aryan Salhenegger-Niamir, Werner Huemer
Editor, Interviewer: Werner Huemer

℗ Mediaservice Werner Huemer
© 2022 Thanatos Television set EN

Remember to Guidance OUR Do the job WITH YOUR DONATION!

Leave your comment


  1. You are telling things like they are. I believe in transcendence, life is meaningful, purposeful and everything happen for some reason. This channel is a blessing for all of us who need to reassure there is more people that think the same. Jesus Christ is with us at every moment of our lives and He really existed only 2000 years ago. My perspective of life has changed and when I see neighbours of mine with almost centennial age, I reckon that those 100 years multiplied by 20 times gives 2000 years. When we are little children our grandparents seem relics from an ancient age but when we get old and count by several decades our age and add some 35 years more to our parents we start to see a lifetime as a much more short period of time. I hope I've given my point sufficiently clear to be understood.

  2. My personal and my brother's NDE were more real than this reality. The details were far too complex and connected for the event to be a figment of the imagination. Both of us met with beings who gave us options of transitioning or returning to the body. We could see how events would play out and lives would impact others should we choose to not go back into the body. Did we experience delirium? Maybe, but I'd rather live in delirium than in the physical, life is difficult in the physical.

  3. I hear just 5% experienced nde and get back to life after clinicaly death and most of them experienced good nde, and rarely experienced the bad one. But we just know 5%, so how about the rest of it the 95%. How if the 95% experience the opposite one.

  4. To the incredible person that's seeing this, I wish you all the best in life❤ don't over blame yourself, accept things and go forward. Don't let others define what “success” is for you. Get up, learn the skills needed and get after it, all the keys to a happy life is in your hands. Keep pushing.

  5. DISCOVER & understand the DIFFERENCE, between the human species, and "LIFE The Real Self" !
    IF you can't, you are just part of a 'STORY', being displayed in the form of a 'Holographic Simulation', in a very small Display Register, of "The Processing System of LIFE" !

  6. Psychosis can be triggered by severe sleep deprivation. Its like a dream except you are living them out in the real-world. After getting sleep I remember "both worlds". The psychosis world is random and you cannot control it. NDE sounds totally different.

  7. “Psychosis is the classic form of being crazy”??? So much for a medically-informed position, free of value judgment. Much of the stigmatization of psychiatric illness comes from people using such descriptors, instead of understanding that 1) mental illness is NOT chosen, and 2) mental illness is NOT something a select few people “deserve”, while “the rest” is safe. EVERYONE could experience a psychotic illness.

    I think it’s really sad that a space discussing NDEs would be so derogatory towards the mentally ill, let alone coming from a “specialist”.